- A valid Passport for at least 6 months from the day of travel.
- Two (2) Passport Size Photos with WHITE back ground.
- Color Copy of Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or U.S Re-Entry permit. Not needed for US or Canadian Citizens.
- For H1 - Visa Holder- a copy of your H1 or Work and Re-Entry Permit is needed.
- Vaccination record for Meningitis and Immunization record for accompagning children
- A Pre-Paid FedEx envelop for returning your processed documents.
- Download, fill out and send us the following 3 documents:
- Copy of Marriage Certificate for married couples with different last names.
- Copy of Birth Certificate for the children traveling with their parents.
- New Muslims who have not changed their names on their passport are required to submit a statement in writing from their local Islamic center validating their conversion.
- Proof of Relationship for sisters traveling with Mahram.
- Women above 45 years old traveling by themselves must download, fill out and send us a Mahram Authorisation.
On the top of what is listed in our "Terms_Condition", all Umrah cancellations are subject to the following:
1- If a Umrah visa is issued and or stamped on the passport an automatic $500 charge fee will be applied.
2- All cancelled tickets are subject to a minimum of $250 cancellation fee